I wound up getting a couple things accomplished over the past week. Some are things I wanted done prior to 6.2. Others are just things I wanted done at some point.
- I got my Human Blood DK to level 100, got her Silver DPS PG (as Blood, which also netted the You’re Doing It Wrong achievement), and got her Silver Tank PG. I have to admit, Blood DKs are way OP. I did the Silver DPS on the first run.
- Made the Gnomish X-Ray Specs on the Dwarf (which took me over the top for the Ton of Toys achievement).
- Ground out my first body guard’s reputation for Wingman.
- Finished the last quest for Don’t Call Me Junior, which awards the Harrison Jones follower.
- The big one that I wanted to get accomplished before 6.2 hits, that I just finished last night, was the Sha’tari Defense reputation grind at the Path of Glory in Talador.
Still to grind out, which won’t be a big deal, are:
- Council of Exarchs (only need 4500 rep to max out)
- Steamwheedle Preservation Society (still 13000 rep to grind out there, but that one is easy if you stumble across a rep group running through Nagrand).