There’s a lot to say, so I’m just going to brain dump. I’ve been busy at work lately and recently been thwacked by the love mallet. So, blogging has been towards the back of my priorities.
I’ve gotten back into PVP in a big way, thanks to my girlfriend. I haven’t PVPed since the legendary cloak quest in MoP. She got me back into a BG and I remembered how much I enjoyed it.
Collected a couple achievements along the way lately too.
For the crowning glory, I’ve made it to prestige 2.
Antorus (N) is on Farm for Team Mayhem. We’re beginning to step our toes into Heroic. Worldbreaker (H) is basically on farm for us. We’re still working out the kinks on the puppies.
BfA Collectors Edition was purchased, because Allied Races (Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, and Void Elf), pet, and mount. I just needed a little more Argussian Reach rep and was able to get the allied races unlocked fairly quickly.
Huge headway on the Mount front:
- Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake – 7 engineers that engineer-port to Utgarde EVERY day finally pays off. Not sure what I’m going to have my engineers do now. Don’t need 7 of them. Will probably convert to gatherers.
- Gilded Ravasaur (H) – BfA CE perk.
- Seabraid Stallion (A) – BfA CE perk.
- Nightborne Manasaber (H) – Allied race perk.
- Highmountain Thunderhoof (H) – Allied race perk.
- Lightforged Felcrusher (A) – Allied race perk.
- Starcursed Voidstrider (A) – Allied race perk.
- Mechanized Lumber Extractor (Remember to Share toy achievement, finally got 300 toys)
- Reins of the Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent (Lord of the Reins mount achievement, all of these mounts put me over the edge)
Professions: FIRST AID CAN FUCKING DIE IN A ELUNE-DAMNED FIRE. Hoping it is really is caught in the fire that destroys [redacted due to spoilerific info] in BfA. I just recently got First Aid to 800, and I’ve been level capped for well over a year. It has taken over a year for the damned quest items that allow you to go from 790 to 800 in First Aid to drop (yes, I know I could have DMFed it, but I haven’t stepped foot in there for a while because I don’t care to). It is impossible to cap First Aid without those 2 random drops (or DMF for 2 months). So if you get any of those first aid quest items to drop, do not turn them in until you’ve raised your First Aid to 790. I will not miss First Aid if it really is going away in BfA.
Yes, you read that correctly. My girlfriend plays WoW and loves PVP (both in game and IRL 😉 ). I’m a lucky bastard.