So with the announcement of Legion, I’ve been looking over the toons. I had a Monk tank on the Horde side that I just wasn’t digging.
The Monk tanking style just isn’t my thing. So *pulls out the delete bat* he’s out of there. So there’s an opening for a tank/dps amongst my Hordies. Blood Elf Demon Hunter it is then.
So, once Legion hits, I’ll have 2 tank/dps toons, 2 heal/dps toons, and a collection of pure DPS toons on both factions.
- Human Death Knight (blood/frost)
- Goblin Warrior (prot/fury)
- Dwarf Paladin (prod/ret)
- *will be* Blood Elf Demon Hunter (veng/havoc)
- Night Elf Druid (resto/feral)
- Tauren Shaman (resto/elem)
- Orc Monk (mw/ww)
- Draenai Priest (disc/shadow)
For pure dps:
- The remaining races/classes are all represented.
Tanks/Healers not (or no longer) represented:
- I’ve already mentioned that I’m not a fan of the Monk tank play style.
- Back in Cataclysm, bear tanking stopped being fun. That’s when I discovered druid healing.
- I never fully got the hang of Holy Priest healing. It just didn’t fit me.
- I never fully got the hang of Paladin healing, it reminds me too much of Holy Priest.